Monday, November 17, 2014

Caffe Bene, Sunway Pyramid

Hello Hello.

I'm finally done with my exams. Finished it in 2 hours. I knew most of them but some of them don't know and those i don't know are mostly calculation questions. FML seriously. How to be accountant? Anyways, pictures time.

Mandatory selfie shot before i leave the house. It was somehow very cold in the morning. Thats why i'm all wrapped up in my blanket. Didn't have much cold water because my house hot water system is based on solar system and yesterday didn't have much sun. Came out from the shower and it was freezing. Felt like Adelaide all over again. 


My favourite bunny sweater. This is only the second time i wore this. Got this from Peter Alexander in Gold Coast. It was quite pricey considering the sales that has been going on but i don't care. Its bunny!!


See how misty is it in the morning? It felt like Cameron Highlands/Genting and i was hoping that it remained like that the whole day. Obviously didn't happen because of the pollution and its Malaysia. Come on!


Followed my sister to her favourite chill out spot before her exam and its the School of Business. My school. Aiyo!! HAHA!! Asked her to take a photo of me but she was quite creative at that time and decided to take the signage as well. Thumbs up!


I was waiting for my sister to finish her feedback session and because i came out early, i was waiting for quite some time and my phone battery was going down quite fast because i was Facebooking, Dayreing and Instagraming. So i've decided to make full use of Monash wifi and stream TVB drama, Tiger Cubs 2 and charge my phone at the same time. HAHA!! Efficiency much?


Oh. And while i was walking at Sunway Pyramid, my favourite heels died on me. the base got separated from the top. So, quickly hunt for new heels of course!!
The other day when i was waiting for Nick to get his haircut, i was reading Cleo on my phone and came across this really nice heels from Carlo Rino. So i knew there was a Carlo Rino shop there and decided to get my heels from there. Ended up getting 2 pairs instead of 1. The second pair was more of office looks and i have been eyeing on that pair for quite long but didn't it because i know i won't use it much for casual looks. The one above is for the casual looks. HEEHEE! I'm such  girl.


I had lunch at Dragon-I and it sucked so badly! Service was also quite terrible. I wanted to have coffee and was contemplating between Coffea Coffee or Caffe Bene. I saw Caffe Bene on Instagram before so i decide to go there. Shopped a little more before heading there. 

At first, my sister and mum didn't wanna go and i went alone but i saw the green tea bingsu and i can't resist. I know i won't be able to finish it alone so i called them to come and try it with me and luckily they did. Ordered the single green tea bingsu(which is quite huge) and a cup of cappuccino. The green tea bingsu was pretty good but if eat too much, can be quite sick of it so thats why,must share!!


The cappuccino on the other hand was awesome!! Added brown sugar as what Nick does. I usually don't add it but recently Nick let me try the cappuccino with brown sugar,it tasted even better. And i saw the staffs at Caffe Bene measuring the temperature of their coffee. So it wasn't too hot like scorching hot. Once i tried at Dr Caffe and it was burning my tongue. I like the cup of cappuccino that i had at Caffe Bene.


Directed my sister to take this shot for me. Carried my cup of coffee all the way to another seat. HAHAHA!!! Things we do to get a nice photo huh! 

Alright. Time to get ready for dinner. Bye bye. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment